· Translating UI/UX design wireframes to code that produce visual elements of the platform.
· Use initiatives to efficiently and precisely translate designs into clean, organized code.
· Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
· Optimize UI for maximum speed and scalability.
· 1 year of experience CMS – (wordpress,joomla)
· Experience with advanced jQuery, AngularJS.
· Experience in implementing responsive designs/Bootstrap.
· Experience with modern browser technologies & W3C website accessibility standards.
· Knowledge in PHP Frameworks (CodeIgnitor & Laravel)..
· Strong UX and design sensibilities with attention to detail.
· Sound knowledge in OOP.
· Solid understanding of frontend MVC/MVVM architectures.
· Proficient understanding of XML, JSON and interacting with RESTful APIs and SOAP APIs.
· Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
· Work experience in GIT, Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
· Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
· Code consistency and readability.
· A degree in computer science or related field from a reputed university or relevant professional qualifications.
· 1 year experience as a UI Software Engineer
· Excellent command in English language (writing and speaking).
· Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
· Logical thinking and problem solving.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Ability to understand the importance of customer service.
· Innovative and forward thinking.
· Attention to detail in all aspects of the development process.
· Analytical skills.
· Time management skills.
· Conflict management skills.
· Decision making skills.